- First internal alpha release:
- A procedurally built pseudo-3D terrain map.
- Simple submarines with attributes such as mass, engine power and maximum speed.
- Physics-based movement (acceleration, inertia, etc.)
- Simple collision detection.
- UI, keyboard input, mouse handler, simple audio (it beeps when you press 'B'), framework for popup dialogs.
- Cool behind-the-scenes stuff:
- A very basic Entity Component System that hooks into SadConsole's entity system.
- An Observer-Subscriber and Event system to handle events like collisions, sounds, on-screen messages and UI updates.
Copyright © 2018 Andy Belfield. All rights reserved. Some portions may be CC-BY-NC where noted. Code examples on this web site are for educational purposes only. Don't use them in a production environment. Seriously.